Friday 12 October 2012

They

They taught me thousand of knowledge
They shared me millions of perspectives
They had spend their precious moment with me
They inspired me with new way of another day
All of that were made they are so adorable and sweet as always
Their smile remind me of billion tons of memories
Every single acts that they showed lighten my day worthily


They are no one to compare with
Because every single one of them are too unique
They cheer up my life here from nothing to another chapter of gaining experience
This 5 and half years almost done and give us another way of life
It feels just like yesterday all we were meeting
In that few years back, I went through many kinds of journey with them
With the strength and motivation that we created together
We kept going step by step until today.
That was how our lives had been
Unfortunately, it was quite sad, sorrowfulness to think when we were going to be apart
And make our own way later, 
Will all of those moments come across again my life?? Hurm..(Sigh)...
But again, every single of them will be part of my life memories
 I believe every single of us had their own faith and way to go after finish here later
And for that I will always say my prayer for everyone of them also
Wish everyone will be blessed and have a great moment in their live.
This will be true as it is a believe of us on a line of life journey.
Thanks God...

No comments:

Post a Comment