Wednesday 2 May 2012

Still Learning Understanding Less (SLUL)

When I was young at the age of 18, I always thought I was a very matured and knew a lot of things in this life already.  I saw too much things that happened in my life until I lost my own feeling sometimes.  All of these made me focused of nothing.  I did not know what should I do.  Yeah, I did to be ignorance and stubborn on the certain state of my life journey.  The experienced that I went through made me different person from day to day even though I acted like almost the same for my daily life.  I did not wish anyone to know what kind of thought I had everyday.  Let me myself become my own.  I admit that this life is some kind of a hard journey to travel with.  It was colored with full of memories and events. It was funny when I recalled back my past, at the age of 21, I always made myself thought like a 25 and 30 years old adult.  But actually still I know of nothing with the limits of understanding.  

Now, at the age of 23, I realized that there still harder of this life.  Every single challenges or obstacles that we face will teach us a new lesson and give a good experience to ourselves.  Yeah, we could not deny that simple fact.  And this moment, I knew that what made a person different from his day before is the way he looked into the problem or experienced that he face.  It is a very critical part in life and we always miss out of it.  Again, the ways we control ourselves and thinking are very important.  Hence, if we wish to have another better day and happiness always around, try to be positive and grateful.  Less blame but keep moving on with the right phase of steps.  Never failed to make ourselves feel good.  Yeah...that all...continue next..

No comments:

Post a Comment