Saturday 21 April 2012

A good son and A Mother SMile (AGS & AMS)

Yesterday, while I was going to start my journey to school,  I saw a mother and a son on their way to the school which was near with their home.  At the same time, it was quite a heavy traffic and I also waited quite long in order to get chance to start my way in road.  A few minutes of waiting, I got that chance to cross into the main road to start my way to school.  That chance also was took by a mother and her son to cross the road to go to their school. Actually, I went to different school from them. I knew that they crossed in- front of my car, so I slow down my car and gave them way first.  But what made me feel interesting with them was when the son raise his hand and gave a sign of stop to me and he looked very brave to do it so.  I was surprised with his act.  What can I do that time is just smile and I really smile. I am not sure why I feel good that moment.  He was really a good son. That time I also say his mother gave a smile to me.  What a good kid she had, I talked to myself that moment.  Yeah, for me her son was very good one. Even though still at the kid age, he willing to stand in front of his mother to do something good in other to protect her.  He gave me another new life inspiration about a son love to his mother.  And tendering of a mother smile was a very cheerful feeling to me.  They were adorable for me. :) THanks GOd.

No comments:

Post a Comment